- This Web Site is maintained by NHIC.
- The materials located on this Website including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled fully by NHIC.
Restrictions on use of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided, none of the Contents of this Website shall be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of NHIC.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose without obtaining written permission from NHIC shall be a violation of the NHIC copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the NHIC does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of the Website;
- that the Contents that is available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- NHIC shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
Right of Access
- NHIC reserves all its rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any person, or block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without providing any reasons or notices whatsoever.
- This is the National Health Innovation Centre’s (“NHIC”) website. NHIC aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respects your choices in respect of your personal data.
- If you are only browsing this website or using the search function, do note that we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, such as the pages requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous.
- Take note that this website may contain links to other websites not maintained or regulated by NHIC. Such third party websites are subjected to their own data protection and privacy practices and you are encouraged to examine the privacy policies of those websites as NHIC shall not be held accountable If you do choose to share your personal data via an application or an email or any other form, we shalll use the information to answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way; including but not limited to sending you necessary updates via email, post or telephone if applicable within reasonable timelines.As we liaise with some external third parties who may be located outside of Singapore, your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. Further, in order to provide the requested services to you, we may share your personal data with the following entities:
- Our related entities, including hospital research offices and/or research institutes;
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate;
- Government bodies and any other organisations that we deem fit.
- Due to the volume of information and materials that we receive, we cannot accept responsibility for protecting your information against misuse or disclosure of any confidential or proprietary information or other materials in the absence of our express written agreement to do so. Please consider this carefully before sending us any information or other materials that you deem confidential or proprietary.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with reasonably accepted security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices that may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- NHIC is obliged to disclose any request of personal data as required by law. For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg